Thursday, January 4, 2024

yoga and exercise journal results

 Body workout will undo much negativity,
and release strain.

There will still remain an energy intensity that is usable,
or useful,
and art needs to work as they catharsis outlet.


Some days post-face yoga or "Undoing Yourself"
nerve-trauma-energy release will find an extreme!
unleashing of previously built up tension,
possible depression, and energetic "toxicity."

Note the popularization of the term toxic at the ass-end
of the identity politic era really misconstrues any
actual chemical-mental energy that essentially comes from
a depth of social circuit issues. Such as tribe instinct
or all of the caste systems of human relation.

Any of that tensity that had been locked in, so to say,
will rush outward.
It is not pretty.
Yoga is not pretty or fluffy all the time!
That always drove me away from that puritan
bullshitism kind of yoga that always
preaches to people
but shies away from realness,
or walking the walk of the talk they talk.
And that is  very true.

I had been tired as shit and looked like a stumbling druggie,
pushing myself day to day. It was not fun or very remarkable
to have sludged through with as trying to survive.

So recently I went back to the face yoga and exercise push.

I am not experiencing the results of those long stored tensions
rushing out. and it is not! fun,and yet, a way of exercising through it,
And continuing my path, shows signs of where people usually give up
or never begin to try at all,
And typically it is then
they would form bad and shitty habits,
in eating or lethargic compounds,
and in thoughts,
much of like what I woke up with,
or what you can see in some of my past posts.
And I am trying and also being very honest  here, about that.
A rarity in culture!
I am not proud of some of the slants I had spoken,
but also see them as part of the identity and also truth flux
of analyzing an egotistical, arrogant, very stupid and
also not very soulful civilization of a clusterfuck as I would put it.

Those words sound very similar to my past "negative" posts,
and after this training of intensely trying to peer a self-balance,
I would then result to say there is a truth to it.

If you seek balance! in this culture,
and are honest! about such,
those who only work the surface! and material! level
of it will be threatened by any real work,
any real results, and things that bring their own  systems
of pleasure-only, and looks-only, and socializing for social status-only
games of yoga to be revealed moreso as half-practices.


No comments:

Post a Comment