Thursday, January 4, 2024

Afterlife Theatre

 








 

 AfterLife Theatre,
Ever-So
Reset To Zero
To Clear My Soul+_
_
AfterLife Theatre,
in black and white,
Shale and Snow,
Wayby Treetops of
Growing Pine, and Ice Soot
and Sweeping Cedar.
_
Afterlife Theatre,
For No Human Eyes
To Really Peer_
A ReSet To Zero
To Prove I Am Sincere._
_
That to Create,
No Matter What
Is To Elate
_++
AfterLife Theatre,
Make a Lome Name,
I Guess I Will
For as Might to Tell
a Scene in Winter Chill.
+___
No Words Stay,
They Always Ebb,
Give Time To Play Tunes
they Ricochet Stone Again
From My Hidden Soul
That Still Does Speak
No Burden Will Keep me Weak
I'll be By that Snowy and
Icy Creek,
Reinvented.

#Gorges #UpperTreman #BlackAndWhitePhotography #TheatreArt #Snow #Waterfalls #WinterWaterfalls #PhotoAdventure #TheHidden #AfterWorld ##CharacterArt #StoryCharacter #PhotoStory #OldStylePhotography #HistoricalPlaces #Poems #Poets #APoetsLife #BohemianArt #FolkArt

No comments:

Post a Comment