Friday, January 26, 2024


 Had edited these files into a short music video.  Promo posting or just regular posting it now as i get up from some nap or possibly even rest.


Hydrate, exercise, concur this tooty pain has been a furiosity.

Rock n roll acoustic or american folk blues, folklore, etc   done inprovised and of the spirit of the moment here.

Help support by sharing or streaming my online albums i don't know    my friends and the local community have made it hell to feel welcomed or encouraged to play music anymore and i feel at maximum disheveled level so that's fun and this is from 2017.

I'll re edit this post and professionalize it in a bit but its been myself only doing this for since so long and it's catching up watching and seeing so much else going on.  I only know how to create and play music.    

I thought soil finn was my brother.   Had so many turn their backs on me and i am just trying to stay together and stabilized.    Spirit and raw music moves through me and im supposed to be engulfed by a plastic world.    

I have to fight with waves and every last bit of energy to have even slight opportunity and im about ready to quit but will see what coming short furures provide or what there is to contend with.

No comments:

Post a Comment