Wednesday, January 3, 2024




Its what i can bring is 

A spirit when you sing

So play fucking nostalgia tracks instead.

again and again and again.


Raw rock real's all but dead

I coulda been born born born

A trust fund kid

Baby they burn bicycle piles down by

The train yard miles

Enough rotten rubber burn for scorch to swim



Oh God im At it again

Dont give heart to the greeny greedy the demanding uncared

I've seen a dialect of a firstly shrewd beam

Fuel and nomenclatures they shared.


Nobody earns my affection

Nobody earns my heart

Stop giving people affection ection ection

stop giving people my heart art art art art


its a dumb idea.  

Its a greedy world.

it's oblivion ivion

it strikes my heart down  makes me

want to hurl.


It'll all catch up though you know

Can't you feel it, 

Can't you really see?

What makes me spirited or

Makes me happy 

Is no longer a hell for me

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Getting a guitar to play well is really fun.
Playing guitar is an amazing catharsis.

I don't like people too close.
Sometimes I almost let people get too close.

I almost even had let someone get nearly close.
I can't let that happen and didn't let that happen and won't let that happen.

I can get onto youtube or whatever and have soulless wandering assholes make
shitty comments chipping at me when in a good mood or expressing my soul or this or that.
The web has become another popularity caste system because of that. Same with, you know, instagram and its 'reels' and all that, its like filler for the digital abyss. really mindless stuff.
My stuff may be mindless too who the hell knows. To a lot it probably is. That's nice.
I keep it separate from anyone making it though, like, i'm talking about it now, and it's general, but not like directly to them or anything. 

____
Romance is dead because everyone is kind of like, you know,
kind of like an attention whore.____
can you stay stuff directly, and like that?
Or are there brigades from either side, you know,
ready to pounce and accuse and say vindictions?
Like is it really that much trouble or will it break a person and their ideals
to just say the pretty is pretty and then call the harsh using harsh?
It's always a strange or weird phenomenon of human relation in that sense,
like, the worst thing you can ever ever do is to be earnest and real raw real.
about like, how, people are greedy for attention so so so badly, and quick shows
and entertainment filler.
You watch super old film and read this or get extremely into this or that and start
to like develop standards or have a sort of test for soulfulness and then there's that
huge entire whole digital abyss, and it's like, a certain brain state that it attracts.
And its like "this is what we expect, this is what we demand, this is all what we want"
and it's this whole entire world. and I'm like, man,
all those people, those women, those men, those people,  all that fabric slipping and freying
and all, it turns me off, their games turn me off, my soul doesn't feel,
you know, bloomed or sturdied up by any of that.
And it's there and in your face and inescapable now. And youtube is full of it,
and instagram or wherever else, it's like,
you can't make the algorithm, or get any headway or traction if you don't like...
stupefy, commodify, you know, sort of spiritually brain damage yourself in some sort of way.

Then it's like, woah, well, I don't think I'll play a part in that really thank you very much. Like I am not into that ever so much, so let's have none of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment