Tuesday, January 23, 2024

 









animals are so real
people are more often cruel
and false
there are rarities and not
all of a soul has faded.
Who knows.
tired of wickedness
and attacks on the soul.
Real friend and value
comes from animals
is what I know.
I want to put it better to words,
as I love literature or word (in a world that has no time for word, thought or a pause)
but would need to work at that a fine while yet.
I think people are horribly stupid, then to say, if you have a strong soul and limitless heart and they think that is weak.
That causes such a stupidity, as they are afraid, immensely, of their own soul or brightness, in that sense.
I fight becoming like them or cruel,
in that sense it is not worth it.
Where are peoples oversouls, intellect, and heart, then, I seek. I look deeper than your words or claims, beyond the face.. at proof or presence.

Humanity won't let me down because it is nature or spirit I see as measuring, like Ma'at's scales.
What brothers or sisters of heart mind and blood are there anymore?
Materialism worship and evil selfishness.
I won't become or be as sick as seeing it makes me nearly be. It doesn't even matter some bit to you anyhow. But my soul is strongest and my intuition knows what harmony is. It's being destroyed worldwide and if you do not stop it yourself then inevitability will.
I wish you were friends of truth, really, so many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment