Tuesday, January 2, 2024

 I care about the free world so much

That i want to challenge everyone's conception

And reveal the errors of their dogma

All in good fun and with love 

Yet a stern discipline to the flight of their folly.


Mainly because i get enough flack by each dogma brigade for as just by existing.

Yet none of that ever broke my curiousity for new truths or seeking self-discipline even if it is outside of whatever flavor of the moment.

Sometimes my own excitements or ventures become what later on are flavours of the moment or trends.

Then i revisit those things and look like i am copying stuff that I'd already done or was daring enough to get people to confidently be inspired to do without judgement. And get judged for it by johnny and sally come latelies.


Thats why its serious and humored to me simultaneously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment