Friday, February 3, 2023

 Alcoholics are pathetic and vile. Abusive and toxic
They damage and ruin and suffocate.
Is this a world full to the brim with the damaged,
the addicted, the numbed, the psychotic?

I can't even have a 'brother' or anyone in the whole world close
to help me find a place of repair, an apartment, some place to gather my  being.

What do I do?
I look around and it is like a game of dance around all of those who will just use you,
and people who say things, anything at all, but never mean it.
You watch people rot their own minds and brains on addictions and stifle your own potential within,
and see it all go away. Everything your grandparents which you respected, just get tattered.
The last ones you cared for.
And you choose to do the maddest thing of all which is to be a sober human being, like all of your life, on this world and planet of torture. And liars. Bullshit artists. And women who just 'shit test' you when you fare to just build and survive and nourish and flourish.
What a backwards world, and so bent.
All of the things people say,
but what does anybody prove?
 I work my soul into things and it's like,
ok, no nepotism, no bribes,
I try and stay as honed in as I possibly can,
but I have myself.
And that is what I have.
I never joined all of that where you have to sell pieces of your soul,
and fit with this group or that one. 
None of you give a single damn about me anyway. I could always just form into the image of what I'm called or all of those prejudices. When I am just myself trying to get through this life, but to some brightness and bringing something. I have to fight this all off nonstop all the time instead though. And others just have words that are words.
I have myself. and that's it. Myself.

I see this world for what it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment