Monday, February 20, 2023

Wearing Bones

 1st 02 19 2023
2nd add 02 20 2023
tinny and muddied will try to clear it up a bit but will still be tinny and muddied opposed to yesterdays posted ones. will add them together anyhow as  a little album maybe 7 or 8

 
rich girlfriends and nepotism are what anyone, anybody needs
get to travel anywhere, take a travel right through.
Like it puts a home right over your head
to never wake up with a full sleep.
And take care of everybody else's world
before your own
Reach for relatives
but they ain't home.
There ain't a brother hood
just in the world, more brother wars
& trust fund flunkies that try to shoot you down.

I know of an angel at least
definitely not at a south bend
across some pond or across some seas
maybe outside of the country here
there are brightnesses like these
I'd even post, I'd even  tweet
but unlike an abravomic
I'm throttled by these.
Funny ain't it
still there's a brightness alert
Except I'm powerful enough
to travel through all this hurt.
but I'm my own fool
and emperor,
can't spare being some others
don't need dead heroes, empty friend sakes
high prejudice prices or drunken mothers.
Just some meadows, opportunities
Some understand and also
understandings. 



#freedom #resonatorguitar #folk #blues #rockmusic #homerecording #Elixir #LomeMarsupial 

No comments:

Post a Comment