Saturday, February 18, 2023

Strata

 Look at the people
all the shit they were tricked right into
all the funding of personalities
all the emotional swaying
the heavy programming,
advertising,
all of those ways to get people at
grips with one another.
And no woman stand behind man
or man behind woman
in a real and direct way
just advertising and anger
just a soulless sort of slop
and they tear at one another
like races at one another
and everyone lets it unfold
like
"now at least I know what you 
werent hiding,"
and "now at least I know
what you are not hiding"
and so your constance of
dominant force
if your at work boss, now,
or your place of employment
and your man, your soul mater
is the company who gives you image.
Image of power,
empower this, empower that
until the eggs are dry, and so on
until the tattoos dry on
until the stitches cant be undone.

Should you tell them they were tricked
they were sold a real doozie
never able to be repaid
Should you tell the ones who are
trained to hate you and trained to want 
you dead and to be the scapegoat
responsible for all their woes and so on
should you tell them they've been slipped a mickey
that they've been brandished and brainmuddled
and run through just like a program unpacked.

Well I'm not sure because I know they not know
of what they do
and I know they not know of
where their information comes from.
but its mammal-see, mammal-do,
but you wasted your growing years,
and your formative,
playing hip to get the good points
the social stigma and recognition.
You could have been out without your smart phone
developing bonds and not playing guilt games
but why should I help those who are
trained trained trained trained
to need a new alibi
as the entire time like some alien breed,
and an onlooker, 
even I got fucked over by your MOB
of insane fanatics
and spiritual fakirs
and nepotisms of color revolutions.

I had my own things to deal with
my own world to tend to
then a free path to finally say
what it is from imagination
that I grow and move to say
and your hordes of scowling
undeveloped minds,
full on ego and tenacity
block my path to be who it is I be,
as an alien observer
or youthful painter of prose and expression
I see you all just tearing things down
building nothing of sacred design
no geometry of sacred design
just mad as hell and loaded with emotion
with that passion used against you and against me
but you cant even see it

even in your later years
would you ever even see it?
Well from what I saw and learned and know now
of the levels of the soul
in the ganter of Hylics and programmed populaces
again and again and again
does history learn
when they participate in moments of witless passion
crafted to get them to destroy
I see it now
What had become of you all.
It turns my stomach
and makes me vomit and
realize that beauty destroyers
will never be soul satisfied.
Twain was right about ever teaching fools
that they're being fooled.
And I'm algorithm banned
by you woke dipshits
as the television legacy media
buys up the web,
taking that free roaming places of beautiful
but not always safe, but teaching ideas
and turns it into another damned insult
to intelligence.

You could see them grow to old age and gain
wisdom
in times when it was true
that wisdom was needed to reach elder years
but now we just hand it to them
to stay ignorant and stupid and arrogant
and controlled by emotion
not by intuition
or a search for glory and self-awareness.

but I know now eternally who not to go to war with
and I know now eternally who my favorite creators are
and who won't last even 7 years now via propaganda memory
and whose tattoos wont fade
and whose etched words wont fade
as they scream like ugly demons
things they wont understand
as followers
it rouses me to passion, though,
and I peer at what to be thankful for.
so I push myself in doing so
On my independent journey
and that it is, an independent journey.
Take those lovers of the past
or brothers who would not last
and gain my footsteps to tread,
to see its not then just so alone,
as Lome,
but there are animals and rivers
and signs and water and stone.
But to unturn these times you've made
making a hell of the planet
I do not accept your hell.
and as you make a hell of the planet
and try to sell it to Guardians or Watchers
that it is anything but a hell,
you'll see when the scales are set to measure
even your slyest tactics won't break an ember.
I'll let my soul be free
no matter in how many ways this all seems to snare me
I'll be free with virility,
its no popularity contest
or "point" gaining game
and the media magicians
can go fuck themselves by taking the populace
and putting spells on them turning it to this,
when such a bliss could actually be. 
Yet also to not forget
and to never forget
and to never ever forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment