Sunday, February 19, 2023

debauch debauch

 

Debauch Debauch (early)

02/19/2023

02.19.2023 "Debauch Debauch" thing to add layers to.

https://youtu.be/zY26HIXIONI  youtube link but youtube's boofing it.



on this planet
everyone is corrupted
and I'm here
to fly free

don't shed on me
I'm along my way
Just don't stand in my way


They ain't sisters
of human kind
they're just the
walking dead
the
walking blind

And on this planet
everyone's corrupted
and on this planet
you're living in
Post-modern art
is debauch, is a sin.
And I'm guilty
of committing it.

but my purpose
is it be flying free
So come along by
Just don't stand in front of me


Untraceable Unobtainable (early)



02.19.2023 "Untraceable Unobtainable" (early) [audio only] 1 track vocals & resonator guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment