Saturday, February 18, 2023

02 18 2023

I prayed to God and God said fuck off we're going to raise the taxes an extra 4k per year for where you're at  and then I still never sold my soul, while anything with intelligent soul was cancelled by cancerous cantankerous woke people.  
But the town and county is getting 'blockbusted' and I'm trying to think of anywhere, maybe Washington State, to get to. With no leads or anything. To move and live and stay. Where gardens can grow, and a house on a hill. With sun light and ideas. And a way to clock in to what it is I'm made to do.

Don't go walking in the Ohio Rain,
and those clouds come swaying by.
What will we do beneath that acid rain
there's no demonic ex girlfriends
or drunken sloshy mothers
or backturned friends,
just radical flowers
and even then I won't grit 
my own teeth or glower.
But God, yeah, thanks God
at least I've got my class. 
Even the fat hillybilly up the road
my grandpa new
is driving down below, 
throwing lotto ticket trash and empty
cans of booze
Makes me think
makes me think,
don't date evil problem girls 
no no
see the light
and move to a window
where the world feels right.
Otherwise is just moneys
draining you down
or unreal expectations
as the nation drowns.
We'll make up aliens
to suffice a mantle
at least I ain't glued on in
to some TV channel

And I've got wooden basins
of singing guitars
they're all I really play
Send my troubles to mars

But for Dahl and for Seuss
and for whomever else,
when Twain, for damn sure,
and luminaries always
You can't chip away
no matter how hard that you try
to try to take the life or the bright
out  traveler's eye
and I don't care about your numbers
never much feeling like a numb
I don't want the kind of time to ever
hold someone under my thumb
So why do others?
Is it a reciprocation for soul?

S.M.I2.L.E Space migration Intelligent Squared Life Extension

  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment