Tuesday, September 5, 2023

the seminal

 Yes, it did reload the post menu options,
finely and a little  bit cooperatively,
rather than CLANGING
with atrocious errors.

Anyway,
dear live journal!,
it's looking like my humor is back,
in this ol skull and picture maker of my brain of mine.
Well that's fine!

Trusting when you've seenenough miserable things
and really made it through the barriers, you know---
when you realize the world you are living in
is a monumental s-a-t-i-r-e,
you know----
that,
okay,
I "tweeted" about this... yeah wish me luck with that....

The collective mind is a dangerous thing when all it takes to lead it is constant emotional manipulation.

so what does that mean?
Stay away from the collective mind!
and wind up like
meeeeeeeeeeeee.
laughter.exe.


anyway I believe in God's joke, lately... living in this time or timeline.
And I think it sucks!
Booo! Get off the stage,
let me take over.
I have some plans,
for---- you know---
occurant realities. That sort of thing.

I'm sitting here, sewing. It relieves animosity pressures.
Or realizing a renaissance movement of practically anything
is so far away from placing a mantle of activity in civilization.

That's infuriating, a bummer, and messed up.
So I decided to sew a bandana to see if I could.
But it is several layers and striping patterns.
and I'm doing o kay with it, but it's by hand.

And I've been customizing the hell out of guitars I have by my side.
And that has been extremely fun and keeps me away from having
to insert my private eye too helmed deep toward any of the collective world's
absolutely abysmal ongoings.

I'm ashamed of the human race!
Is that a kind of... bickery thing to say?
I'm not so sure I can deny standing firmly behind the claim.

I lead to think even some of the most higher ups in industry agency and so on,
are incompetent asshats who hadn't faced enough NDE experiences,
or honed in on the processes of studying their very own initiation, presence, or vacancy
of being a spirit in the flesh and then an identity or personality amongst a
card game called "Biggest Bullshitter Wins First."

I think the common human lately or as of late or what it is being molded toward and pushed into
or accepted or celebrated as,
really, is a scumbag--- a materialist worshipper, a short term thinker, a media obssessant.
I don't care  how much guff that arrives to me in saying so because i'm already splendorous enough in guff, and i've by now seen the operative formation of branches of so much industry that
in order to corrupt you must have corrupted by 5 internal corruptions and then, in entry level practice, continue to go about corrupting immensely upon all you meet, and see, interact with and cross paths with.

and so yes, it really is
"Biggest Bullshitter Wins First."
but lathered in coattails and sleeves and layers of "I'm a good person! A real humanitarian!"
with lots of in-groups going around kissing each others butts but soulfully, long term, doing nothing-- and daring nothing, and risking nothing really.




No comments:

Post a Comment