Friday, September 22, 2023

Cyborg Friend marginal radio friendly rock&roll for functional moral upstanding go along to getalongers

Cyborg Friend marginal radio friendly rock&roll4 functional moral upstanding go along to getalongers

 

 I have to paste the video into here in a few,  but this is the post template for it.  [X]
I think I finally finished with trying to cross promote music on local facebook groups
and I think I accidentally yelled at or insulted by fancy word,
probably all of the group and any musicians or creators,
which means a job well done!

again, I'm not sure my "way of humor" comes across well,
but that is okay, because I feel jiffy!
anyway social media is dumb and stupid to use and it feels sort of fake
and discontenting when "promoting" music or advertising your soul or whatever,
to group lists and that sort of thing.

It ain't my cup of tea!
I have to head out for a few tho, I'll be back later and post some vid I edited
super quickly, right under this here
_________________




Added press release
for a series of sound style I am working on.
I'd note that there are atmospheric and melodic projects
I still have in other burners burning and maintaining,
but here's something I wrote, adding to the video just uploaded.


blablablablabla look at me I'm promoting an early version of this,
made a video up using the "random factor" technique
and grabbed out of my "video stock"  and placed them along creating it.


"Cyborg Friend" is from some song sessions where "Angel's Song"  and a few others were batched in to playing also.
A few days before some of the "Verbana" songs, and "Blood Planet" and a shlew of other #Gretsch #Resonator #Guitar ( #g9200 ) instrumental accompanied some improvised vocals.
And this one was no different.

I'm drinking some instant coffee and its 7 min past midnight here.

Hopefully not too many uploads back to back, to any gnu subscriber people folks blitherin's or cyborgs, etc.
Thanks to those who DO view.

Going with some sound that I have likened to call a kind of "tetanus" sound and it makes sense to me at least.
This is straight forward, and
a kind of way where it's like, I dont want anything to do with the music business or bending the internal ways of creation outside of how it naturally comes to be,
but go to continue constance in productivity.

"Tetanus" sound is kind of trebly rusty razor string sounds and I guess the resonator hit in pretty well to for that job.
(And I am hoping to, to bore you with music settings and the like, remember the presets and way of order this was boosted (boosted boosted) up.
Because its post filtered and not using distortion in real time.

anyway also I dont want to do that whole soap box jarhead thing of being like "oh yeah, and this is real rock n roll!"  
I just want it to be a bit ugly and pretty at the same time.
So the Angel's Song, Blood Planet, and Cyborg Friend songs,
being off the cuff, played as the emotion intended,  are
working as a palette okay enough. and if I am finding "my own sound"
doing it, if it were...well, heard more so to say (I'm no manager publicist or
person that hocks cash to playlist committees, wah-hoo!)
then the right people to really dislike the sound would be key,
and then the others who liked it, aka the wrongos of society,
enjoying it, would be key, too.

but as some 'ol marketing pitch, I do suppose, I'm remembering the idea,
And I said this before kind of quitting out posting to local music groups on ol facebook,
because that was a flunk, man, doll, dude, gargoyle, that was such a flunk posting any of these original songs to there at all.
But I wrote that I'm playing to spirits at this point, or ideas of places,
or to sound like a lit incense stick, playing to nature and senses of peaceful places.
But the tangled up stuff in between,
you know, like social functionality,
or being in
huge f*%#ing! trouble, when you can't be pinned down,
to who you are, what style you are doing, etc.,
you know,  
and also playing songs "incorrectly"
that's the "tetanus" kind of rusty scraping and offshot delivery
that I'm choosing to stick to rather than to refine something
making the songs be "as they should."

because that is boring boring boring to me and not right or true to the ol within, here.
And to each their own because well written and perfected material is neat too,
but it seems like a rehash (to me, to do that) of already really well established songwriters.
And it kind of insults the 50s 60s 70s maybe mid 80s performers, to kinda steal their glow,
or image, very much!

This is all why I wouldn't be allowed to go a bit delvin' into things,
you can tell in some way that to represent what these projects are doing,
it's more at odds with holding the present music industry and a lot of indie scenes
up as, maybe,  not being ugly in pretty ways.
Maybe I want to rouse some things up a bit also by saying that.
It's fun and in good sport to do so and I want to promise or challenge myself to,
when songs as such are "finished out"  
to have a new iteration of rock'n'roll, I guess, so to say.
Because there's a lot of being pissed off and a need to be strong,
within, where this whole thing is coming from,
and some efforts to poetry. And I like early americana and folk art,
but that's been stolen or attacked or bastardized.
Like if you actually like old poets of america anymore, or irish songwriting,
and so many things that are actually in the blood of who I am,
you know, in a way,  holy smithereens are you put up against a scope
due to that and its by other creators! (laughs like some jackal near a dry red boulder)


I guess that's kind of a press release for where ---this--- style of project is coming from.
Again I want to hold up to the claim, too, about how the aura is going to be with
the added instruments atop of it and a bit of some ghouly reverberation back echoes,
and I want to
have back harmony vocals kind of embedded,
 background harmony---- and that's a challenge  I want to try to figure out.

One last thing,  and it will always sound a bit smidgeoned maybe trite sounding but real rock'n'roll represents my soul. The industry is soulless and my soul wants to eat! the industry.
Moo.






_______________



 

 "Cyborg Friend" early version resonator and vocals piece edit thing bla bla bla music promotion bla bla bla creativity is competition and pushing a niche, Nich? ACHOO! bless you


OK I'll fill this out a little since my chicken pattie needs to cool.
Cyborg Friend is a
"music session" recording of improvised resonator and vocal takes.

It was done a few weeks before the "Verbana" release was finished, and I think a few days before some of the "Verbana" songs.
This was laying around and I just re-picked it up.
this, again, is an earlier and "raw" version song.
I'll dress it up maybe put some slacks on the darn thing.
But I edited up a video to go with this early version of it.

I just need to go thru my songs and first always make sure they're genuine and also that there's a bitta some pain and beauty at the same time in them, and hope to like playing them. lastly and sometimes important is to make sure people don't like it too because keeping my finger on the pulse of contemporary modern hits is a big passion of mine and I'll feel reaaaaalll screwed up if any contemporaries dig my stuff.

Its ummmm for the ears of those a decade and a half from now in a sense, I realize.
Trust me I know what I'm talking about.
I just really want to write about the music industry, a little more on point some time, you see? Look I just ate two chicken patties so my job here is pretty much done.
Now I've got to heat up some instant coffee and possibly head out on a drive but I ain't sure about that.

Well as of the moment anyway I am feeling good about the "Cyborg Friend" song but trust me my life ain't filled with enough nepotism or "connections" even for, if, any of it might be showing some soul, ya know?, so for the people a decade and a half in the future, when creative competition isnt a 'war zone,' do some good with these tracks because I think they can be fun.

Yours truly ya darn CYBORGS,
Lome 🦘
HighhHops

No comments:

Post a Comment