Friday, September 8, 2023

 Harmonica in B

played that a good long while while in the bed zone last night.

Had to lay about and recover a lot as my back was frazzled and yikesed,
for like near 2 weeks now.
neat, fun, wa hoo.

But I played the harmonica of the key of B and it was a delightful and
healing feeling. Simple and easy and fun.

And I wondered a bit if--- some of those keys I had not necessarily played in
or excessively gotten to using very much.  Mostly A,D and G. Not so much 'B.'
I wondered if they do take some breaking in.  There are sticky reeds sometimes.

and anyway I am up before the sun, a bit so.
I may be able to soon catch the person who on purpose litters scumbaggy type
garbage onto the road and had for like over a year now--- just getting more excessive.
Like burger wrappers and airport sized little liquor bottles and booze cans, ripped
lotto tickets, more food wrappers. I think I know who it is.
Really not cool.  
You have to like babysit the trashy around here but they're really really like mean spirited.

Anyhow I'm eating an egg every day - so help I can - and had been working at non-back-movement-related activities.
That intense pang! and nerve jolt feeling having remained for it's time hasn't been fun.


That feline momma that found its way here (like lots do) is finally fixed - so hopefully less wildness of having to take care for and manage the litters that had been produced.
Many of them are kept as they depend on or prefer one another's company.
The last litter of them, not really "litter," actually, living, human animals..
litter refers to the above, which that one slummy dolt tosses onto the road here each day---
the  kitten batch, so to say---- that sounds better, kitten batch--
had been donated to a shelter.
and those cat shelters are wholly overwhelmed! really so.

So any-how this blogger is working functionally and as it should again.
So I can maybe effort-type a bit more, when able to. I wasn't sure.
It had such extreme glitches going on.


If I can preen my back out then daily fitness can be a thing. What a gouge out of routine
but had been in enough of a set back to have to start reading about daily ongoings of the world.
And at least looking up campers still, or RVs.
The idea to get, somehow, a separate truck and a pull along camper---
rather than a main R.V.,----
I'm not sure.  I would aim so direly to a maneuverable creative space.
It might make more sense to do that.
Everything is so damned expensive here however. If I can get to some other state
to find anything better.
For my own benefactor of self guarding I honestly hardly trust anyone in this area/county/state.
It's like sharks, scammers, this, that--- extremely raised prices.
Like ya get the privileged to pay to continue to be tortured and other such cool economic features
but what can ya do or say?  I have to heed to my own old advice
and basically make it out and make it through however I can.
Realizing nobody really has my back kind of had set in something
non-alluring for like 2.5 years now especially - maybe thus the back pangs! now.



Not everybody in the world is like they are around here.





No comments:

Post a Comment