Wednesday, October 11, 2023


 Good night of playing music and listening to others music also.

Picked up some tiny pie-punpkins,
going to carve them intricately with designs and see! if I can find!
some small candles to stick into them.
Will post up any progress of that.

Any neg crap posted
probably does come from
that on social media sites I do get
banned or  censored or
even like on that tumblr place
which probably obviously I do not
belong
nor would fit in with
my entire account gets marked as
sensitive content
when it is just the same content type
that I post here.
And posts over on there
by other users are
often deranged or far far more
"mark-able" as being sensitive content.

So I bring that kind of
slumpy pissed feeling
rightfully so I think.

But being too negative
from having things going on in life
and it being applied to places or
scenes or moments where it doesnt fit in
the best or need to happen,
I realized that about playing out or
such, you know.. like thinking certain things,
when or if you  say hi to people or introduce
yourself,
and they stare at the lights, all that.
That builds you to be, you know,
makes you foibled.
But you have to count the good, too.

Just for every 5 uplifting things,
you know, it's typically the one cruddy thing,
like someone downing you just because--
that kind of things sticks, typically.

But I got back lateish.
It's 11 PM now. Making a late dinner.
Just want more understanding in the world,
on the globe.
However sometimes feeling agitated is nice,
before playing a song, for the reason of playing a song,
and all such.

Also I like to be in my own space a lot of the time.
In my own zone I guess you'd say.

Still anyway I learned some things today.
With building up to some better paths. 

Unnecessary hasty judgements made I do not want to be
applied permanently to. 
I feel it to be just to have said or made such statements though
without altering histories or pretending as such things do not happen.
The ability to change and learn and have proof of differentiation is important.
And to always be held accountable or written as pasts seems very well
a strange and unfit composure of the way of being,
thankfully I am willing to take the chances and the risks
I would say
of transparency and changing frameworks to best align to a suitable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment