Friday, July 14, 2023

wayside again

 


 2023/07/13 street music "wayside again" [AUDIO] lome marsupial

 

youtube description
see I was talking about this stuff a few minutes ago. Look at me! I'm following through!
threw this together quick.
from a few hours ago.
this one was after a firework like 20 or 30 feet away blasted into my ears unannounced all rogue and ya know. song live outdoors. made mono into stereo and delay insisted to maintain.
So I enjoyed it that way. Have this is a download in spiffy file format on this page here
https://www.patreon.com/posts/wayside-again-07-86069731

if you support on patreon, which adds hard drives, guitar strings, maybe website hosting and probably a root canal. be a surprise and be the first subscriber. I'll annoy you with my makings regardless. in fact I want to be your super villian even in the thunder's rumble.
my other pages and all that hocking your SALES IDENTITY (haw haw) are
lomemarsupial.com and bla bla Im on spotify maybe go kiss a rhinoceros.
music and art lome marsupial LTG music all rights reserved

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment