Friday, July 14, 2023

fortify my fun hurt you've dunnit ha


 songs live from street etc etc 

 

youtube descrip  07/13/2023

from a few hours ago, set of original and improvised songs.
Also if you follow this channel and can keep up better than me as my typing this now is conducing trying to mainstay so darn much, this is being played with that Epiphone "EJ-200" instrument which I have been fixing up and repairing.
So I added a download of this song set as a wav download in higher-than-this-video quality download in a patreon post. where I archive whatever creative stuff being done right? at this link here 
 

 https://www.patreon.com/posts/fortify-my-fun-86071171

 regular site is lomemarsupial.com also under spotify on that name. these are a series of some outdoor recordings from earlier . I cant type any more my fingers are getting numb. I'll drink some more coffee and edit some more stuff. presently looking for other performers to drive around and travel and perform with. music and artwork lome marsupial / LTG Music all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment