Thursday, July 27, 2023

 "Stonewall Cornered" 10/2010 (from Shadow Swoon Hiss The Dead Man) -Lome Marsupial Esquire

 

 


found vids of some of the songs I stripped the audio o ut from to put onto
Shadow Swoon: Hiss the Dead Man
a 2 album simple guitar and lyric album.
Plus extra vids and audio stuff found for that thing.
Using Walden guitar here which was sold to me on the cheap from a music store I worked at for a bit near where they had a bagel/sandwich shop. So you'd smell toasty rolls and occasionally burnt seeds up there.
I worked in the back stringing things endlessly so as not to communicate with peoples ;-0

Well any-how this one is called Stone Wall Cornered.
I have to check for some sturdy file types, aka not where I was recording them endlessly. Because with dial up back then I tried uploading em onto lots of sites but man I needed em 128 not 320 kbps.  
bla bla some longevity of words.  Will upload it to streaming services if I do find higher quality.

Again most of it is just riffing and making lyrics up and trusting that! aspect of a song or story filling itself in.
I'll prolly take out like 3-4 songs that don't fit the scale of feeling from that 2 cd thing Shadow Swoon: Hiss the Dead Man.  
I can't do the whole fluffy frilly new age la-dee-da sound writing so I consider it a gallery of tetanus-towns. Like stuff I saw around here or Cortland or this-where and that-where.  

Listening back I think I liked that Walden guitar. Cutaway. Didnt even get to really amp in the onboard pickup ever because i never had amps then really  very much.  Also those bluesband little cheapo harmonica which wasnt used here, those bent pretty well!  I'm just budget all the phluck around right?   
Well perch me onto a tombstone then I like to play to crows instead because I still can't sing kumbayuai.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0kBvq9fPHQivusr4ZjdAiG
support on patreon,  break the ice there or make me look maddened still posting b-sides and all kindsa things
https://www.patreon.com/lomemarsupial
regular ol home page web site, added a new photo gallery recently
https://www.lomemarsupial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment