Sunday, April 9, 2023

Verbena

 I just uploaded the worst album I ever created and you can buy and purchase and stream and support it on bandcamp so far and it will be on other streaming or pissing services soon via distrokid

bandcamp link
pre-upload link for spotify 

I'm eating some sort of tasty soup though hold on a second.
...
....
okay.
also I think I just uploaded it with more thorough and better quality WAV files onto the patreon website
which is this right here, a link  directly to that album upload post
yes, sure, that's it, that's the ticket! that's the key!

I made it so that since onlyfans whores can make trillions of dollars per half of the year for showing close ups of their eroded outward flapper meat,
that on my patreon crap,
"patrons" from 7 a month up to 5,596 a month all get access to the same creative content.
Since I upload perdy much all I create for free anyhow, It's a fermented ideal of a tipping jar or something like that. 

So here's the album art I crafted up for that Verbena, anyhow
Also so you know. Verbena is a flower that supposedly causes a vampire to just plain burn right up if they touch it.
Otherwise I was going to title the release Push Your Furr Back via a song on the release. 
I was reading something and the title Verbena came up and I liked it, then fought with it, then researched it a bit more, and realized I don't like vampires very much, and enjoy plantlife, so that worked into taking a chance on the name.

So here's the artwork


I made an image to support my patreon and sort of plastered it on a few pages of my main website so far - yes thank you I hope you like it




and here is the track listing, hopefully I can find a source to copy+paste it rather than typing it all out yet again, after all these years I finally don't feel like typing it all out again. Let me see...


1.



2.
Royals 05:05



3.



4.



5.



6.



7.
Sweat Upon Me 02:38 
 
 
gu32 985vy238503turu575 
 
well great now it stuck me into a different format mode copying it from the bandcamp post. So I'm just going to click publish *flips you off* 

No comments:

Post a Comment