Tuesday, April 25, 2023

breathless faustro

 dear WOKE people
you say love is in your hearts
but all you do is say I'm the enemy
and talk negative bad things.
And you don't even know me
but you're sure as hell eager to censore me,
bad mouth me, and think you know what is in
my history and in my heart and in my mind.

That turns me absolutely absolvent to sympathy or empathy
when much of my every day
is dealing with, containing, battling
surviving itself.
To have an added responsibility of eternal allibi
and also taxpayer
yet somehow being powerful and almighty enough
as world sufferment causer, establishes me to care nonseo at all.

I always take the ways and teachings of what elders taught me. They may be elders before time itself,
and sometimes,
elders as my grandparents.
My grandparents who your liable yellings and downtalk tell me were horrible or wicked people.
And yet my great grandparents escaped from cruel treatments as children in an orphanage. And they were native and also I have much American in my bloodline and even Spanish, and so much of what I eagerly looked back at and found myself intrigue to learn.
Which is beside the point. My grandparents were "Grand" and wonderful people. You call every thing that moves a colonialist. You have painted and branded and censored and attacked so many you do not know, who WOULD be on your self, so heartlessly and with an inner scorn aimed at more locations than ought.
You say my side or opinion or heart does not matter.
That is well known now and it changes my directive, and over the last near decade, decided a lot of who I am and where my directive lays.

I just want all of those people today who are so loud and heartless to know that I, and many like myself, will never take them seriously in my lives again, this politicized blind justice. Also I will always agree with an older heritage of wisdom or the seeking and pursuit of wisdom,action, and when to hold fire or to expel heat.
This should be familiar by the Judge of content of Character. Any patient thinking and turning within would arrive that the content of character is not judged today.

Yet I have to at this moment return to more of life's dealings and difficult responsibilities. There will not be for one moment any forgetting of some of the things this politicized movement had labelled me as or some of the missed opportunities arts-wise and media wise based on this hatred and collective insanity.
Of course with prowess and laughter that kind of statement will immediately be mocked. Because with group think comes broad generalization and the ability for mental bullying and jackal like behavior to be performed. No matter "what!" kind of group. See, people become the very things they began out to cease. But they never too often see it in their very mirror.

I will not come to a religious scapegoat yet feel Nature, Animals, and Magic of a certain type is my Ally. To me it is healing. But today I see the unhealed or internally unwell going out speaking of themselves as "Magicians!" and "Occult!" and so on. They seem like the damaged who wield retribution unto those they project as having caused their internal disorder.
I say: Daily! Work on body, mind, and soul.
Taking that serious to extreme degrees I never could have peered to see how much of an outlier that makes one's self. But oh well. I am myself, I know my value for intrigue into beautiful nature, and attempts to discover and uncover my own misbalances and serve to point them out and correct them.

Yet what I am alluded to be, and what my family or past generations are alluded to be, is all sickening to me as by accusation. Nobody can know the Heart of another person. And when their prospects (of Heart) are put into jeopardy, or socially attacked, that is scorn that lives with them forever.

Even with nobody on my side, deep within I both at once seek the light and am a creation of that light.
Somehow this is upsetting because them I can no longer serve as your living and vital alibi.

I love Folklore; My Influences; the Poets, and live unopolegtically.
I have dealt with enough, and if you want me to deal with you, too! Then come at me. If you support a journeyer into the mind's fields of allure or someone who wishes to step out of all these frames sof bullshit and coerced mass manipulation,
If you celebrate memories of what is love growing up by grandparent's wisdom and treasuring moments of earlier versions of
"Us" when we did not !Know everything in the world! or assume that we did, then that's me. Or who I hope to be.
It is fun being censored or labelled or "assumed about," however, by many who I do! deeply know are projecting insecurities and calling ti a fucking political movement. I wish you'd do better. Life is fucking hard enough. Make it harder for me I grow stronger so whatever. As long as I have those good memories to fuel my spirit, and that the animals I interact with have cordial signs which are such blessings I am infinitely thankful for.
In some ways I wish we could all as a whole in some way be more like them. Or those who built Gobekli Tepi or had left wonderful grand things around that we hardly enough peer at and wonder of their creation or glory.
Instead so many seem that too much excited to call me or associate me as this or that, because of Euro composition.
Such publicized flack or attack of such causes me to investigate my own heritage and I do not bend easily nor am I swayed so much as others. Because I realize neuro-suggestion, emotional sway and fear-based sensory influence.
So like all the "rebellion people" you say you are influenced by (as if) I would totally take their composition into being that outlier who still does or creates from what is truly in my heart, and "not giving a fuck." I believe in Love and yet not being a sucker, I believe in understanding yet not turning the other cheek to some point of identifying as a nemesis to those who understand me not at all.

Animals, then, and plant herbs and nature, and hopefully some Stars of the universe. I am just too tired of being censored or bypassed or assumed by so many "open minded" groups who celebrate moreso the depraved than the Spirited. Well I am going to call to that Spirited more deeply than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment