Monday, April 3, 2023

living's easy when it's easier

 living's easy when it's easier

before recording I Polius Trius some B-Side

Before Recording I Polius Trius When?? umm 2017, 2013, I think!?  Less oatmeal, less DINO Oatmeal now.  scheduled an upload for the I Polius Trius versions on the patreon thing  where I'm-- I think, right?-- uploading some older and unreleased stuff and processing the processes of new works being processed. 

Well I am throwing some rusty and bare bones things together for a release that MIGHT be called Push Your Furr Back  and I had subtracted this song from it and instead switched in one calls Royales
But its the first real warm and alright day here.  I am supposed to be in Michigan now with, sort of, a whole different life. But I'm here and itching to pick my car up from a shop tomorrow if it is fixed in some way. Then I can barger on out and camp and go about and figure out how to shower and wash wherever as I go along, instead.


I am seeking a brighter and new life completely and ultimately and yet may just have to do the above to harness and garner into that really.  

Clank Clank Clank, well that's the "way it be" sometimes, I do guess.   Also have tried to pick into some blood blister infection goin on in my finger. Makes playing guitar funzo! and even went to a hospital for that just makin sure the finger doesnt need to be amputated or "leveraged" or whatever so. 

Wait,  great, blogger is bugging out on me. That's what happens when Im not sprying negative rants out into it like typically.  Anyhow

Trying to work the -->REALM<-- section of my website and create a little cavern there. A snytax, no, syntax, eh? NYTAX-SIN, yeah that's life, right!?  Well yeah I am figuring to draw up some clickable forms for the REALM section there since social media did blip me into it being useless. Cool prejudices to the new kindsa power hungry these days. My character attributes are this or that so let's censor em unless I sneak into the eligible where today ya aint judged by the content of character or the trial of efforts. Clank-Clank-Clank,right? 




Just sewing hats and repairing thriftsome things in the meantime. 

I should be apt to mention on streaaming siites I transferred al ot of my stuff to there.
All the copyrightiii
why am I in italics? All the copywrite agonies are past and passed through now finally. So on
 

Spotify

I-tunes

Bandcamp

Deezer

Amazon

Pandora

and here's the list of em really

yeah on those ones..
you can click over and what I was able to update so far has been added there.
There's still NO WORLD ORDER (only going to be redesigned and bettered from a double disc to 1 CD)
and RECKLESS RECLUSE, and TOP POP CLASSICS OF THE ASTRAL REALM,

and all those, will be added up. Anyhow I can make enough dough to cover the distrokid streaming fee and maybe even cover my website hosting fee cost if ya go there and stream it and all that.
Chameleon Shelter is still an interesting audio trip I think and its bollocks it hasnt been listened to more but do I look like a marketer to ya, nooo Im a creator really.
but there's my whole hustle for promoting that over there.
It took a while to okay it through.
Doing stickers with my CREATURES next on, I think, redbubble,
and yet I may have to order some goods myself as to check the quality there.
But doing photo prints and such Ill have access there. 
There's some marketing then aye!






 I'm sitting my guitar out and letting it tone and yellow and maybe age some in the new, improved daily available sun light. 
Should I write some excited favoring string of words sometime about budget/affordable guitars? I think so. I like them a lot and there are two I really feel live up to some massive inspirement to play tunes.

 

 anyway thats my BLOG update. God help you all incarnated into the present world modus

No comments:

Post a Comment