Monday, January 30, 2023

temperance and mercy procession

website editing designs. immensely happy and content with digital creation. Hopefully 'getting there' with the pursuit of matching ,in sound and image, the journey and connection to bringing a story of the dreamscape.

There's so much to add for image galleries and I have been years behind that. And years behind it with feasible reasons. As well as working on adding and updating and doing a whole lot. But not with the massive quantum leap of total constant work work and output work output work work work. Because I'd likely burn my sensory capabilities going constant and 24/7 with that. There's like a near-decade gap, though and hopefully some quality maturing that had occurred from since-to-present. And other writings and expressions also that capped out for really having been shared down to only so many years back.
I feel burnt out even now trying to keep up with what my intentions are for creative pursuits.
I'd like to go sit at a riverside somewhere and maybe sort things out. To have a long breath and deep thinking. It's between myself and nature and animals really, or some gleam of spirit that is not subservient to the posture of mankind and its folly, or civilization and its absolute mass imbalance. But between myself and nature and animals, and a connecting thread that may be a sort of energetic or electric sentience. Nothing I do creatively anymore, as I find a finally peaceful moment here without interruption or my energy sucked away by others dramas and distractions, and I'll continue: nothing I do creatively is for by any means presented toward or into the goals of connecting toward the human populace or collective. It really seems to me that the search for wisdom and truth and for self-balance and humility has parsed in such extreme ways that as far as civilization and culture and what we call humanity, that it is nearly irreparable.

If I can sit and calm myself, and life will bless me with some moments of !PEACE!, and I can go into my own moments, and stabilize into who it is that I Am, you know... then I could write something useful and helpful about that. And add it to the writing section which could be dusted off and updated.
If I can also be clear, and self-understanding enough about my place and presence for having this experience as a being on this planet, it really does seem to just be unto my own thing.. my own process and self-selective kind of participation where if I fully hone in onto my path's actual reason to be... it is very obvious that it is not for the many. and that even if I explained it in very tangible terms and with clear communication, the world is severely moreso hard pressed to be addicted to commotion and distraction, and to problem-think and to, well, glamour and being mesmerized.

What I produce or the intent of the expressions I try and be a medium for, when all serious about doing such, comes with the Rawness of something. And it is obviously too intense in the sensory aspects. Possibly overwhelming, evenso if the message and mode is complete with the conveyance and good intent of Truth.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment