Monday, January 30, 2023

hecate - reupload

 

vid feb21 2021
song, a few years earlier
digital stuff
I'm a ghost/phantom on the interwebs, why the fuck write a description?
am uploading this solely to link to song webpage. transcodes way better than youtube. trying to dress and pretty up my webpages. having lots of fun doing design for that.
I'll probably die soon or some shit so I just want to be as creative as I possibly can and produce new output soon. But have to catch up releasing older things I'd been working on such as this. Thanks to my friends for turning your backs when things got hard in my life, you hippie 'spiritual' bullshitters. stick your neck out countless times for others then they leave you to rot pretty much. New York is salvageable at this point so praying and working my ass off to get somewhere more prone to daily productivity and a means of living. Absolutely headed into worse directions in this county/state, though. Watching it become a wasteland for walking zombies, and there is no brotherly or kinship connectivity between people, ideas or uplift. All I need is a place of actual peace to, I suppose, build up completely from. All on me to find that with blessings or help from no one else at all.

///////////////////////

mirrrored this onto another site and reuploading it to here. What a cold night! But I'm keeping warm enough and working on digital creations. Uploaded some of the older albums that I removed years ago via hastiness through self-judgement. Because I keep aiming for certain sounds. Having to realize you are to work with what you have to work with. Had done this song some years before the video was completed. Not sure if it's finished. or if anything is finished. It would take all the time in the world plus some, to some people, and so you just leave it as it is sometimes. The more I'm deemed to 'promote' stuff or share stuff and do this 'social network' thing I realize I'd just rather be away from people really or be a professional isolationist. I like doing things, making things and then releasing them. People network and all of that stuff. Instead I myself am just fussing with this Low-E string bright pin and wondering if I should take any more of the bone composite off the sides or if it fits well and snug enough already, and if 'increasing the taper height' is a good idea or not. It's more important to just try and save having to replace a guitar bridge pin than doing the whole social network create a persona thing and kiss mega butt or deal with a digital headchopperoffermachine by playfully razzing on something and having it being taken the wrong way. Well anyhow I would very much like to sort some more songs and be able to 'let them go' so as to not obsess more and more about the finished state. Mainly however I am in intense efforts to save up and leave this area. And to find a place or atmosphere or location to better work thoroughly and with peace and dedication alongside making a means of living of course if not doing it on mainly creations or creative work alone. I find it interesting to have a pursuit of anything under the headroom of a sort of societal collapse ongoing. I do suppose I am handling the circumstances around me, personally and on the world field, as best that I can. At the same time, catching a few breaks would be as lovely as anything imaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment