Thursday, January 12, 2023

rumble sample of chameleon shelter

 

   

yeahcheck it out, even the audio encodes much much better on rumble. It gets so gnarred down and depleted of audio detail on youtube. Maybe we can all say bye to youtube soon?
not to beat that dead horse of complaining yet-still but its been a real hellstrom being so censored,  generally, on the 'main media' sites.  these other platforms, some of them, actually deliver really good quality for the source file.
Of course straight .WAV source or the original audio file beats any of them. spotify is kind of mehh with quality, also. That being said some of what I'd done is hit or miss with what I had to work with.

here's chameleon shelter disc 4 uploaded in some better representation. 
disc 5 has 5 views for over a decade of being hosted, so either I blow at what I do, I am not promoting it the right way, or I am so algorithmically suppressed on that site that even my attempt and intent to create some  new kinds of audio experiences ain't the breadth compared to the zombie clone "bitches, drugs, money!' topical musical barf.

well someday I can share what I was getting at, with some of these projects. as mayhemic as they appear.. there's subtletites and some pretty stuff within. I never even had much peace of time available to make THOSE! now I have little peace at all, ever, day to day in life. but still want to make, create and perhaps tops some of these creations.   nobody really cares, hardly much, to be honest, where I could get a place of reception to afford onwardness with this. So boo hoo to that.  but Im not from this timeline for better or worse. 
anyhow re-listening to this disc and trying to feel what it was I was aiming for with it. 
I get jabbed at by some of the local musicians too and all that shit for not playing "the right way" but they can be shitty, spoiled snobs. This is for outcasts anyhow. Not the parasites that took over what is a person's soul trying to say something even with all fucking odds against them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment