Sunday, June 4, 2017

It could rain anvils to make us rethink our prime motivation



More photos from the old old, extinct website gallery. 
11/02/2007|||||11/01/2017

Keeping up with uploading photos from the old, original web galleries-- while I work on more than I can chew trying to get the new galleries sized-up, here are a couple more. 


I.
 

The Sony DSC cybershot.. that's what it was called, right? My friends soda
exploded in my backpack while that sucker was in there.  After that point, the
Sony was really only practical for taking photos with these great effects that'd smoosh
and deteriorate everything into frantic napalm bubble gum looking jeer.
This must've been close to that time. 
'was kateboarding in the parking lot,
at this day here.  'Ol Ham-bone was likely to, at those times, go around
with a crayon writing on walls.  It wasn't pretty, some of the phrases he'd get at.
He wrote let's screw turkeys for goddsake.. which is still pretty
funny. Okay, it was brilliant and crude.  The day that sort of juvenile
mindlessness leaves the Earth, like biting the heads off flowers when
you don't know any better, I guess, well, toss me in a volcano.
We once snuck him poptarts when he was in a suspension. And gave him a card.
But it was moreso a razz, the pop tarts and the card.
But sometimes you need a razz to cheer you up, because Hallmark strictness
and sentimentality only woes in the woes deeper unless there's like an Andes mint
with the card.
Blistering angle. Untangle the rangler.

II:
 

That branch downdropped more and more ever since. I'm 1/5th certain
it's the one you can walk out on now.. and sit there with the water beneath 'ye,
which is nice. And dip your feet into if you are further out.

I never actually saw litter at that spot. 
Turn around and there's the double-connecter pond.
Just little ponds, but suitable enough for the weird-beaks, and fine-beaks.

Swans used to go there, too. I don't want to believe that some sucker offed them,
those visiting swans, but that's what I heard. and haven't seen them in
like 7 years, maybe longer.
Anyhow, now, there's these
looney ducks that gather up as a family, back again looking, towards this way.
They slouch outwards way up on deadbranches sticking out of the lake.
They slouch and get a lot of gossip from the fish. Yet since the fish have all that
radon-- is that it, radon? Uhh, it's Mercury, like Enki-- like Tahoti---
round,orange... yeah those fish hang out with those looney-ass wood-brown
ducks.. who make wiley noises. A couple of dozen miles up the rails and
water I've seen them there, too.. near busted down boat docks.
I like those ducks even though they don't uphold respectable positions in society
like waste management eating carcasses like the vultures, or arts and crafts
like the chickadees. Actually, I'm sure those quarky looners do something
it's just they don't want to be seen, because with credit becomes hassle
and some sort of expectation.
Whoever sits on this tree branch, here, which is sittable now, basically
becomes one of them, for the time being.

Also, I don't usually post unoriginal content on here
but I just saw this so it must be pretty important.
They're telling you to keep up on stocking extra toothpaste I guess.

Anyway, some soup and maybe a fresh breath of out-air.

No comments:

Post a Comment