Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Phantom Citizens



Phantom Citizen part two starts at https://youtu.be/jMK0oDUAw5k?t=4h18m9s on the video, so there, there it is, a big fat fancy quick-link to the second half of the song.
Look, I need a cozier chair.
These are some of the KEYBOARD files. But if I can have it how these things are planned, a lot of those keyboard critters are going to have layers of percussion and--- well, guitars and maybe some yalpin overtop.. here and there.  If I dig out the good movies again and hit a couple of laptops with maybe some professional grade welding tools, some nice background noise samples can be podged in just fine.

But  here, here's some more sound I am going to sprucify. Actually I'm going to get right to editing about the latter half of these Phantom Citizen sounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment