Monday, June 19, 2017

holy holiday


Found an instrumental piece called "Stick your little excuses in your eye"
& it's going to have more-- but right now seems like something to go at.

Toward the end cut from some 24 minu (10/19/2013) session with
percussion added over top(on 03-23-2017.)  It's lessenin this viscous attitude,
so I can be snide through that.

but I am going to have to go deep in to some emotion.
& realise there are things the world doesn't want to hear
about ideas
of the function of human-conception& the constant manipulation of the one-notecalled life-breath or breath-vibration, etc,etc
and its branches off into several other notes, etc,etc,etc.
but shh we make ourselves up by woes.

I need some gritty music. With screw ups
and some good stepfoot off into the abyss
because I cannot adjust myself
into whatever world I look onto
and think is sound.
Sears and K-marts are going out of
business
& what Sacral Spaces
will there be left?

I can go out and buy some
clothesand spill peppermint on the dash.
No, I just want to push myself
some more
every day
and feel that hurt from bike riding
going up my legs
telling me I am alive,
far in the morning, before any body else
is up and awake.. Where there's 2 cars at most
to pass me on the highway
before the deals of the day
start up and on and on.


No comments:

Post a Comment