Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mind Sale 03 BIG DEAL


The incoming shift in consciousness wants you to BUY A NEW CAR!
Watch the mind sale in sequential order for all the easter egg subliminals to register correctly!
This program is brought to you by open fields!
Coming soon, SHOE STORES!

I'll now ride my bicycle all the way into town and wait in the big smelly line to use computers at the public library to upload more. Soon when these are all done I'll hop on over to the public access station and try to get them aired, not that they aren't in your subconscious already because of the ultra sophisticated DNA heat radar missiles a scientist buddy helped me weave into these. (I'm finishing up the middle weight of these just as some are released out so I can force-motivate myself to get them done.. Amidst the madness of so many other things being worked on for creativity's sake.) If anybody has eight extra arms to donate that would be great! These six I'm working with are starting to twitch and discombobulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment