Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mind Sale 04 Hair In The Heart Of It All

A full moon glows over the hill, a splinter in my back paw.. Well, a thorn stuck in a corn on my big toe facing the outside. I run up the hills with a shoddy triple-A fueled flashlight and shovel in hand towards the howling roars of a large group of coyotes, wondering if that sound of vicious unison is them gnawing on my cats or not.
Batteries are well proven to be shit in a scarcity -driven economy, The knife was given to me as a birthday gift by a high-school girlfriend. It was an eerie night to begin with but the generic composition of bright lit moons and coyote howls made me beg for the 'cat's meow.' Now all I can do is wait, but who wants to hear about that kind of story anyhow? There's a MIND-SALE to ease any ill-nurtured vulnerabilities.



Hair In The Heart Of It All can be heard playing all along the heartland of vendor-packed expressways through America, which is The World. This grammy nonominated song is performed by the up and coming Cellulite Aerola & The Cosmic Muff. It's delivery in talent and innovation made it an obvious recognition of *MUST HAVE IT* within the high government media ranks of the Mind Sale selection committee.

The videos later in the series become less-obvious in weak-editing as raging button mashing becomes fine intricate inter-dimensional splicing. Though no excuses will be given for how anything turned out, not in a world where the cookiemonster is said to be diminished or bumper stickers tell me about how BAD bumper stickers are,no.

No comments:

Post a Comment