Sunday, May 7, 2023

Strata Euro

 Breaking through those years of walls of censorship. Able to refocus after years of personal tending to ongoing busyness which paralleled major propaganda funded against what I'd been slewn and drawn as. Which is, gasp! A White European Man.   

I dont cease paying attention.   Obviously the "culture war" to split the nation apart, really dug into the 'ON' button being jarred down most recently than ever, had accounts of mine censored by the 'new web.' 

Which is very aggressively pushy with censored people as I who are information seekers and who escape or cannot be contained into demographic market predictability.

I started again working body exercises and vitamin and health recovery.   Those close who sold me out, bending South, who took a massive career art role funded to pushing that culture war nonsense, you know better... but it's very easy money. To perpetuate that. Anybody who looks with decent eyes and a sound mind knows better. To see that its spiritual laziness and unneeded victim mentality like some reccess game rule set.

I had words and truths about those kinds because in the long run, to be so cheap in wrecking the economy and the freelance and creative industries, life itself will correct that sort of inadequacy and sheepish backstabbing.

Just to keep these major poison pushers from blanketing the entire web with social media sorts of normalization.   You see the trends abd what is pushed. It is not spiritual or organic or keen.   Organic cultures are not so heavily ushered in while info explorers such as myself aptly muted and also betrayed.

But now that my energy is back and my inner will as a Spiritual experience in a life body, tuned in to the journeyer you all Market! Yourselves to be, and pushforce pathetically Sell! yourselves as the image of, you wish I wasnt the real thing. Because it breaks your mold. Your fantasy that my incarnation is those attributes your whole culture war seethes against.  But I'm it with bouts of madness called passion and all, but also focus and still yet a transparent searching out for confirmation and truths of this reality fabric.

Digital or modern shamanism is not your corporate color war crap and you are opening your selves to being walk ins or by the least, useful tool pieces for emotionally driven trends.

Suppose then that I organically access in spirit consciousness what artificial constructs and the plastique minds who pour millions into it seem to find. But they find by forcing.  Like pushing pieces into pieces and calling scrunched and jammed results as fortified.

Now I am European because of your elongated association to label and censor me as such for at first when I gave being it not much claim myself to it or even attention to it. I think Nordic now.  Deep Gods no turn the other cheek docility.

Now  I celebrate what the spiritually and soulfully unprepared had tried to label and maneuver me into a corner about, which is heritage and rebound. Otherwise I kept no mind about it! All of my life really.  But you say you want me gone,ever so recently, with overarrogant emotion it is howled by media backed division sorcerers and media hypnosis.  

But my Heart is strong and my Oversoul is growing. And the more it is attacked or the more my worth is neglected, that Over Soul grows. And strenghtens.  But it was you who wished to achieve to rid of it which ignited all this. So you should have been more sure, with what you were doing.

Because I am not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment