Wednesday, May 3, 2023

apparently I can embed tweets onto here

Played an open mic like an hour ago improvising and stuff. I don't think people hated me there which was nifty and cool. The other musicians were fun to listen to. I'll try to go back again next week this time with a line out from the guitar. I built up an idea the town hates me
LomeMarsupial
MooCowsRock
maybe some parts of it don't. If anyone does, so what. I just enjoy riffing songs and lyrics and perspectives. That's what holds meaning to me. Being socially tuned in and performing as a social human is not always the decree for an artist or creative type.
1
It makes social interactions unbearable or extremely tense a lot of the time. To live as a character or performance or archetypal flow seems realer and more pronounced to what community interaction truly is.
1
Like my soul just wishes to and can't help but be free 24/7. This creates major issues and stir-ups for a behavior reliant society where there are masks and layers of tension, celebration, traumas, projections and intaking in this DNA cycle called daily life.
1
That being said, I didn't get a parking ticket. I didn't know how the hell anything I did took fair. But I enjoyed playing and that should be what matters. See, my life is in fact a relegator of Tarot or Spirit-visions & thus feels true because it sucks, a lot. Its nothing to ..
1
...flaunt, being a sensory heightened person, because you download so much of what all other beings and characters unload. It is overwhelming because your intuitive and inner knowing self is transferring a massive amount of information. Living the Tarot is not a fashionable sort
1
of thing and really very much sucks at times. Beyond the layers or masks of expected social interactions or the hollydolly kind of short talk and stuff. A very thorough depth exists of inventing the future or being very accurate and intuned to doing something very serious with
1
life's constructs. Hopefully that made a bit of sense. My own meaning and reason to life does not line up with the expectations or reward system of everyone else's "neuro games" and I say that meaning well. Some extrasensory intensity. Like 24/7.
1
things like trauma or near death experience )NDE( activate that in peoples lives. With others, it is rigorous study and many hours of reclusion or awareness exercises. I guess that is all I will say about that topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment