Thursday, March 30, 2023

 you shouldn't create hell on earth or give power over to those who did not pass spiritual tests.

 

 




working on some cover art

& listening to chameleon shelter disc 5 which is here  

editing and adding new things to my site
at the store  section trying to figure out (la la la) and think whether to make illustrations and character/creature artwork designs on a separate account from the photography and print/nature/calming types of expressions.

welp welp welp anyhow, honing in to being creative.
Sort of figuring out what! to do with a song title for what was gonna be Push Your Furr Back.
I dropped "Wearing Bones" from that album listing and am making that adapt to whichever release "Vulture's Fable" is going to be on.
because I know that song belongs to the other one, as a pair. It maybe didn't fit so much with Push Your Furr Back (or whatever it is going to be called!) Wearing Bones is a bit more  in depth and produced.  
anyhow I'll try not to go mad re-listening to Chameleon Shelter and realizing my vision for that and legitimately seeing and hearing that there was something there with all of it.. sure it wasnt "On-Par!" with what music is "supposed to be!" but all in all it was and is an experience and I think I am happy with how I achieved, at least, making an entire atmosphere of surrealism, surreality, beauty, weirdness, roughness, love, fear and a lot of chapters in sound, and a story through sound, too, if one pays attention or digs a bit at concept ideas. 

ultimately I feel outlier, very outlier, and thrown out, hated, discarded, and all of that shit, whenever I hit my mark to any sound ideas or creative, imaginative experiences. Thus I am pushing on regardless. And somehow hoping here, both tongue-in-cheek in a way, but also serious, toward any help or uplift or you can do this from anyone else.. while in reality some of the most depraved and also hollow or soul lacking things get TONS of money and TONS of support , yet I am expressing my love and an alchemical and jaunting, sometimes, intervention between explorer and experimenter. Yet have to come here to try and push for any actual celebration or encouragement, enthusiasm and support from an inkling of the world.

 I don't see why it's funny to you
You're killing the world
It's a stupid thing to do

 


 https://lomemarsupial.com/store/store.html

people market &make a living off stupid mindless depravity, I will for once not feel negated by putting some of my creations up in streaming stores an all that. trying to sell some decent photo prints soon too. Would ideally be completely non-digital if possible and outta matrixx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment