Sunday, October 30, 2022

I'm not watching Perry Mason on the psychic television

 It's good and fine open free space to wake up maybe around Nine'o'Clock PM.
My brain feels like the wolf man having licked a radio transducer and it shocked me into a kind of state,
just   to revert every aspect of life strictly back to analog.

Still reminded a dentist butchered my tooth and sitting here  putting analyzers on that gum ear nerve circuitry, seeing if it toppled down in pulsing jarring jamming sensation.
Still there but it feels a little less terse.
All these repair and help places, man, they send you back out more fucked up than you walked in. 
Astute in the medicine world or nerve centers, all these pros speed up the life process by adding extra whacks and jarring jabs and then shlocked up advice.  Keep me away from the 'pros', psychology and medicine and physiology and all for they're maniacal and careless bastards!

Had some dreams that didn't include shoving henry Kissinger over a row boat, but the last dream series did include some peaceful and expansive waterways with unmanned and natural private islands. But it only seemed like creek high or river low water routes. Some submerged place of memories I definitely remember going, like the Susquehanna. Probably the Susquehanna.
Yeah I think I am going to cancel my next dental appointment, frankly. Just writing this I feel a returning of that pulsing pain.  I aint going to become one of those medicine gobbling addict people so assume my mood or attitude is going to simply resolve this by being moreso irritable and outspoken in all affairs and visions.
If you wanna get damaged and deranged and foot a bill for it all then seek professional medical solvent in any common category. You'll be banged up and dented out and screwed up in no time!
I'll see if there's any better uploads of Marx Brothers movies and commit into some real actual healing and possibly try to work on stencil art designs while those play in a little more clear frame rate than I'm used to.   

Trying to keep from accumulating any more strings instruments now as I think I overspun the spinning machine and am spun up and wrapped up in that more than I can handle. But an acoustic bass to replace using the bass notes of acoustic or keyboard instruments as makeshift..  yeah okay watch me accumulate an acoustic electric bass. Do you really want car insurance pigeons to just continue to eat up every last cent or maybe county school tax to fill folks heads with saulalinskian ways of nuclear head deception. 
I will whiff and skim it on by and wonder about an acoustic electric bass then even if rock and roll is dead. because it puts far too many lively ideas into freethinker's minds.  you dont become a good enough mindslave listening to rock n roll and the new ingrained styles perpetuate classes that fight each other and drain'n'drug, you know.   
What's the price off the chopping block then,  I mean what's the drainage for string replacement for a bass then?  How can you skirt the edges of keeping a set of strings pushing useability without--- see, no, I think I'd better just do what I have been with keys playing as a bass sound or overlaying guitars to do so.  One more chore or thing to take care of, what's there to do with stuff, all this world of material objects and their elemental makeup.  Oil dropping computer fans with sewing machine oil, this, that.  Throw it all into the sea!  Let it gather with the countless Henry Kissingers out there all flailing their arms away.    Obviously, in the myriad of it all between getting sucked to up to your eyeballs with mystery fees in this life, a true  telling sign to accumulate an acoustic electric bass guitar.
And figure it all out on the way.
The only real solution is likely to stare at this 11 PM hour and dress accordingly for weather which coats these leaves with a cold chipping crisp with crystal dew and all that. And to get out and just run through the forest lands. And connect with that periphery of a wolf man ideology. And get the sternum kicked up to a satisfying rotation and let inner body heat and internal warmth coexist with the frigid outdoor environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment