Saturday, June 11, 2022

 

It's all a bit too much
and that's the funny part.

I'm burnt out on projects and
there are not many rewards to completing them,
so to convey an inner reason to be satisfied,
for working on, completing, producing thing,
that will need some resurgence if I'm going to make thing again.

I mean, your world is hell and civilization has plunketted. Economics and stabilities are only just catching up to that fact.
Should you sculpt while a flood is ongoing?
You survive first. If you really you cannot, then you start to sculpt. Why?
I'm over my head thinking I provide the answers a lot of the time.
It's good to leave that answer up to you.
Why leave sculptures during a great flood?

and Rocky was one of the last people to demonstrate truly living around
these  parts when the area around here was bound with light.
That JabbyWock, that shop, the Jabbler-Wock,
yeah sure this humor is a padding, I'm sure it can
get the insinuation of an unkind label, let me say,
it keeps a good balance while on the last thread.
Well when Jabberwock left, wonky or not, that place,
yeah there was no breathing room left for the Alive.
Rocky trotted off back home, even. Hitchhiking
then starting a family, I believe.


I'm in the learning it is not a  good time to meet new people.
I had used to want to.

It ain't no good, that game! Oh all the troubles! What I get myself into!

Thankfully I represent no company, there is no refutable heir to divebomb.
The grace here is just a bashful getting in trouble with everyone as by innocent intent.
That's how it works out, for as a mob of each kind letharged and chasing ye. 
I accept that merely in that you open a sliver of reality itself to duck out at that moment,
when everyone all blinks at once.

How do you create that, for all to blink at once?

I'm not answering those questions!
This session of questions is over.
They're written in my head and nowhere else.
No, no, not here to meet people!
Not to be seen!
Just to breathe a bit, get back on track.
The price of weights is increasing and its at 11 bucks more than poundage.
You lift books or whatever.
Those are what are dangerous and worth a weight of lifting,
yes, information. The thicker the book to huck at a fellow, it seems.


So I thought to assist my neuron checkpoints anyhow.
Knots in the back aren't adjustable in this given, I suppose.
I think I know someone  that works at a spa, or did.
What's that have to do with backs?  I need the knots out of mine,
and have to watch mine, too, which is close enough.


I might not be back to doing this stuff. I don't care.
The sails are set, man. I'm off to my island, man.
I don't need this stuff. No more promises of it.
None of those cults are even attractive at all. Idea cults.
I ain't this or that or this or that. I listen in. Donations? yah, ya want money.
I can't contain. Rulesets: Oh, okay, yes you're still the new... Catch22.
 corruption behind the donation collectors.
It's a cult cult cult cult cult, all those friend group infightings,
or the ----  I'll trouble myself right out any of them.
Sex, money, impressions. Ego pumping, nepotism, and attention getting.
Outdoing outdoers...
some grace. Small moments. Just peaceful breaths, hmmm, while civilization
splatters and cracks right on the ground.

Internet's busted, too. Youtube, google.. their life expectancy is  up but nothing much replacing them.
efficiency. Ruleset. Moderation, commodity.

I'm staying healthy. I just had my candy bar.
relationships are terrifying now after those things I'd seen.
Give me a plane ticket and a hiram I guess.  What can I ask for?
I don't respect human beings, but I get curious, about them all,
like, the once that aren't webbed up, you know.  Seems like so many narcs, so many to throw others right down to get some moments of temporary shine.
Is that trouble too? I love love. and personalities, thinkers. 
Yeah read Christopher  S Hyatt and get yourself taking it seriously.
Did that turn out good in the long wrong?
Secretly possibly. In the public system of competitive ultramasking though?
Mix like Paganism and Christianity and ChaosMagic, Tarot, worthwhile nonwoke Cartoons, music that especially you hate, I mean what else? 
Sort of toss those old inspirational psychologist into the wayside after you see what they were really about, and I'm not talking Hyatt, but some of that entry level stuff that still imprinted from maybe late middle school to highschool and a little after. That "edgy" stuff that was political and snide. Couldnt laugh at itself or scare itself to death, to vocally and honestly point out its own errors an say HA! what are you now! and HA! get out of that wet bag of backwards shit!

best people I ever met were simple people.  Werent like me or you or whoever, you know, going around "proving" stuff, having an image and all that.
That's just trickery to every which way, company, music, entertainment, some campaign of human cause... that's bollocks. Plant seeds from by the palms. Wake a day, have a family, get to a task and complete it. Do what you do, never even explain it, be charitable, find the upside to the moment.
Think of doing that on the upper east coast of a dying nation though. I mean dead though, like I said, it's dead already.  Like a wavelength bursts first then the respondent effects match up but by then, what do you want?
I checked out.  "It's nothing to me, man." All the things I do, I'll do off screen. Off record. Off this whole dance of "look at this, and look at that, spare a donation, support a cause, check out this zine, click this link and etc. etc. etc."


Doesn't mean you can't live though, you know. Celebrate life.  Maybe I'm a father even, hell, you don't know that. What do you tell the world behind the whole image thing? Like, never report when you're down, you know. And bend the rubber man, lift up the portrayer.

I mean, hell, here's this photo again, too. Add an artistic description, a metaphor, something? Naw,
see its nothing to you.
Use fear or "cause" or something urgent to hijack some major cause, yeah, thats the point. Commotion. Tension. Stress. Thats the attention point of collective thinking now and I dont want to go that route. of collective manipulation.
I'm stuck in theater or whatever. Archetype, reference, plays, novel, that's the personality thing.
But its based level. Fears, hate, "cause," spot the "problem", pour in money, grossness, the seven deadly sins, this being engulfed in problem think while I want to just, you know, nevermind all that and play with reality. 
All your problem stuff,  causes, the perpetual feedback loop of self fulfilling prophecies that gives this adrenaline rush to  needing foes, and all that kind of thing: victimhood is empowerment and that's the key, if I was gonna tell ya, which I won't. Empathy pathways of the brainwaves,
chalk that up as just something wonky or pretend I'm a stoner or imbalanced or something. Not a prob, whatever anyone thinks! Cos I've seen enough anyhow. Just know that victimhood is empowerment and the salesmXn of these new religions you'll never admit are religions are as much of an "ego trap, maaan" (mXXXXXn) through the variable of anti-ego.
I think it was, again, "You're living in a satire!" 
five years later it's the same commencement ceremony speech. "You're living in a satire!"

Nobody asked, nobody cares, there's no tears there about it, how are you doing, what are you up to, all that kind of thing. I chose this path, even was too nice to people at times, but never certainly intentionally hurting anybody at the same, 
I just do think that collectively, you know, the game probably does have to be reset.
Lots are sold on it too, it shows. DO they really know, for sure though, what it means?
I don't trust the value, you know, oh, some "elite," I kinda think they're dipshits.
the elite. 
Some bunkered down meditation artists you'll never know or meet or see, you know, in places you'll never know or find.. yeah I'd think they're the elites and probably speak languages there's no rosetta stone for.  The whole pay to play nepotism route of elites,  bribery and coercion. (especially in the art world!) they're as much fakers as I am really.
Prolly'll have to light some sort of fire under my own ass though in a way.  Make concept art or whatever. You won't be into it though unless YOU get something from it, and that's okay. 
I want to challenge people to push themselves to limits I suppose, with no excuses as an attractive mannerism.  Do you know how much TROUBLE! that route ensures right now?
You're a death worship society. There's no two ifs and buts about that.
Not you, of course, never you. I just mean... society. 
I study the soul anyway. Everything else has  a copout. Reality is alterable now to the point that the generation on the brink of learning to speak right now has no time to even play as children. You're cramming political shit and stress and reality tension panic attacks down their skulls, and chemical engineering and real screwey-dewey sorts of sociological programming. You're some of the worst parents in human kind but some of you are pretty okay too so good job keep it up, you know? 
"Plastic Peeeoooopple!"  I mean real plastics.  But we'll get that 'reset" one way or another it seems.
it's just, well, you want to really re-incarnate back into this whole thing, you know, and have another go?

No comments:

Post a Comment