Sunday, June 19, 2022

 Today's fathers day and my dad is not on  planet earth any more.
I'm not going to be negative or none of that.
I just am going to continue to do what I have been and yet
hopefully so in a more positive light each and every day.
 I will still be honest about my perceptions on this world
and also the views of this apparatus called self in which sees it,
and which parts of that might be better to update as well.
But I do not reach out often because my arms and hands have been bitten by sharp things,
or there were hands said to help and then gone when learning
you always pull your self up
and pull your own self up
and even if there are hands (or teeth) around
you still by habit pull your own self up any how,
by function of safety and that it really is
eye for an eye

and tooth for a tooth
anymore in this world.

I'd like to make more cute humored things or playful expressions,
but a house is not always a home,
and sometimes, even, intensities expressed can be soothing or healing
for those that had that kind of learning process.
It ain't the easy road but you can stay in shape and stay active,
and what's been a thing a million times, intense to somebody else,
is just another day for ya.

I'd like it to be easier but it's Hermes that has to tread through Hells,
on and on, comparing the hot and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment