Monday, May 30, 2011

Stepping Back

'Katherine Blowtorch'

You know all the gestures of proper, accordingly behaviors:
Weathers actin' like the weather. How bout that weather!? 
"The weather was not acting like itself at all until I realized I was just staring at a wall."
-Tony Guykamuyni
The only worse thing is talking about people who don't stop talking about the weather or this, again:

Don't do anything somebody who tells you 
"Don't do what I would do" would do.

Here is a feline, some wings, and a beak.


Bless the sneezeless, God help the stagnant. 
Offer love to the world, watch the STRANGE stares pile up.


I didn't know what it was at first. The trails were dark and hidden causing each blind step up the shale stone pathways to resemble an inebriated half-with-it. The glare of the red hued street lights were enough to cause a blinding distraction reflected upon each mud puddle and when they disappeared further along the path the trails felt like they grew skinnier and skinner, enough of a threat to push you directly into the stream to the right.

Stepping back at a quick jolt, I approached 'Soil Finn' who was still coming up the trail from the blind staircase.
Was it alive, was it dead? Was it real or just an illusion? What in the hell was the thing that I witnessed laying in the middle of the trail up ahead?
A piece of dead wood fallen from the previous nights mayhem of storms drifted from the steep hill banks to the east? A maimed or lifeless homeless man amidst the trails? I only got a quick glimpse before darting backwards to be sure not to wake it if it were alive or to be killed by it if it were dangerous. Actually, it's shape looked more as of a wild boar: gigantic and sprawled out on the cold shale stone stream's pathway. "There's something up there, I don't know what in the hell it is."
An attempt to communicate with this thing
"Hey"
"sssssssssssss"
It made a hiss noise.. A venomous wild boar??
A true story:

This is how it goes, watch what happens: I'll leave the camera in a car and we'll go out into the unexpected. Something amazing will happen, Or something as memorable as you may really want it to be. 
Directions lead you to new experiences so long as the destination you're on isn't something totally familiar or safe. So we chose the path of the waterfall trail way or moreso landed up walking on it per chance of absolute guess. Late night and early morning, either of us are quite bad at time-tracking, but we knew what we saw and it wasn't a damned warthog or boar.

The sssssss was not a hiss but a shhhhhhh. They didn't want us to see them. I can now see why I thought it was a tangled up boar or a fallen piece of deadwood but it was really two lovers tangled up bareassed naked and already in penetration, missionary, with the glum light of the night glowing off their skin.
I supposed pulling out would have lost some sort of safe guard for them but somehow my friend and I both walked through. There were three fences we had to sneak by that night along the trail. Two of them consisted of wire, one was human flesh.
"Hey, I can admire that" was something similar to what I might have said as I passed them by though the words are of flimsy  remembrance just as the details of sight when walking up the blinded stairways in the dark stumble earlier along the path. I suppose I had said it to avoid any awkwardness that would have otherwise approached the moment, So I figured a mild set of words to show my support for their risk would be enough. Also, At least I didn't ask "How are you?" S. Finn made his own comments apparently as he was the second to pass, speaking of them as being poetry or saying something of a probable high comfort to their publicized situation. There will be no weather report but it was apparently warm enough for bare-assed affectionates to risk the chance of strangers walking by. 

 Also,in a not so particular completely similar affair, kittens:

 On that note I'm jumping off of Planet Earth for a while. 
Highest 'wee-ooos' for S.C,S.F,J.F&T.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment