Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Coyote



Apparently it is Friday(Supposedly named after Anglo-Saxon Frigedaeg, From Goddess Fria.) Saturday is of course Saturn's day and there is not much to say that isn't already being worked on at the moment through jumbled short stories and projects driving me in sane/keeping me in 'sanity'.
The air is growing colder each night here in the Northeast of the States, so thick layers and heavy beards are being stockpiled and prepared by many. Even all the Ms. around here are in attempt to grow a moustache curl. While it freezes here, the West Coast catches on fire as per usual schedule this time of year.

Every night I go outside I hear the howls of coyotes under the shimmer of light from the bright moon through the clouds. They grow closer and closer in sound every night yet strangely enough I do not feel threatened or at any discomfort by their presence but moreso curious of their travels.. of their survival. Maybe I'm just magnetised to all the 'lone wolf' heresy of the species (Coyote/wolves.)
"People always make the wolf more formidable than he is" It is said, which I'd have to agree with. Humans seem more threatening to me oftentimes. Carnivorous,A vicious carnival.
That's about all I've got right now.. I wanna be,well..
Often it's better to be cold than thrust in the same situation constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment