Tuesday, March 19, 2024

The international community of consciousness acceleration is to be taken seriously.
There are beautiful minds there.
Locally, I cannot take it seriously. And do not project my serious self there,
or bring up totally clarified topics, because they are not taken seriously themselves,

as for truths of the inner being. It is political-driven, and ego-driven, and not serious at all.
In fact, this entire country is in  a plummet, where stupidity is taking over.
And that includes a stupidity of the tarot and some feign and ugly, material version of the sacral self.

I speak, internationally, to students and such,
and see hope there.
Locally, I wouldn't trust any of the wisdom of these people whatsoever.
It is stoner logic and a tarot hollywood. That is not for me.
I risk what i say by saying it because I think there are higher or deeper sources
that will keep me on whatever path is necessary either way.
I am disappointed in the populace of western land, localized or immigrated.
You celebrate and worship stupidity and divisions and I am ashamed in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment