Friday, March 29, 2024

"Probably the whole "You must impress me non-stop or I get bored and leave, anything you can do I can do better, you must financially take care of me, I hate privilege, you must have a great career" all mixed together in the most obnoxious contrary way. and didn't even get into their absolute obsessions with their smart phones."

I know. They're souls are gone!
They're vapid. Not worth the trouble.

It's why I switched my Muse over to Nature.


"when I lived in Eastern Europe for a couple of months and realized that American women are not all that- I grew up being taught this as a brown skin. I realized I was crying over a nasty roasty when there are really beautiful, traditional women elsewhere in the world. They were actually nice and feminine over there. It is no wonder "Passport Bros" became a thing."

 

Typically.  
You can't be sorry to see it, or to call it out.

What a tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment