Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Chaos Tourist





 lost or found song/poem draft

The Chaos Tourist
Ravens eat carrion
Real Like Flesh
A fantasy like money
Costs Alliot, lot less.
It's not leave me alone
It's leave me be
I've tales to write
& Lives to Be.
Of course I'm problematic
I want peace, to be
without heat at my back.
or cold at my feet
Yeah I stepped outside
killed someone who
tried to kill me
Fed a couple ravens up
asked them "why can't
they let, ever let
let a man be--"
and of course I'm problematic
I want peace, to be
not wedged between people stones
not staked down at my feet
& I guess it's symptomatic
how could I grasp that in my dreams
Got my lungs and grip miles in
Nurture that today you
can only find in dreams
The people in this world
they teach me nothing true
& I bite my clove
and set my way
reaching star light blue
Setting off
for who knows where
In cold and far, chill
chill blue
Setting off for
who knows where
nurture affords
someone who


#Poetry #Poems #Creations #Wanderers #TreeRoot #METAalgorithm #CensorFireHeart #HumanitysWindow #Digitalage #Pendulum #Raven #Roaming #Resurrect #Myspace #CharacterArt #TheMob #Inquisition #Bohemian #FolkArt #Americana #ThePendulum #ThePendulum #ThePendulum #TheMakersDream #WakingDream #JerseyShore #Prius #Prion #Priapus #Scaper #Boomer #Zoomber #Banktastic #nepotism #Subterfuge #ArchetypeExpresson #StarlightBlue #ProjectLookingGlass #SoulProtection #BrightSpiritus #FeedHipstersToDragons #FundedByTrustFundManHaters #TheBigRascals The Point of the Study of Peace *&* Human Intergral advance in Nervous System Expansion

No comments:

Post a Comment