Thursday, February 22, 2018

Cog








                  Hi, these are some views of an illustration I am going back to time to time.  It's been good to return to some layout and draw it on a differing sized canvas or some index card or one of those take home styrofoam containers with the fry grease and that little slot tab that always breaks at the middle meeting pieces. It is making more since to re-draw it all again but with each character on a different sheet, and to get them a bit more right this 3rd or 4th go.

                 I guess it seemed sacrilege to post the entire image as a whole.. as one piece.. if it is not finished or photographed correctly.  Now, though, I think I guess it seems that any image that is not experienced in-person should be photographed by pieces.  I don't know if that is me being stern. I will probably break that stance quickly enough.  I just need some blue shape over at the blank gap at the right side and I may call it finished for this stage. Over-adding can be a ruiner to anything that is a fly-by image. By fly-by I guess I mean a more childish or cartoonish piece. There are no rules to that. That is all hearsay.But temporary guidelines are good road cones to maneuver between or plow over.

No comments:

Post a Comment