Thursday, May 28, 2009

In the AM Juggling tasks

4:57am. Good morning!? Soon I'll have a handful
of songs up, each coming from a different project. Right
now I'm looking for film producers and those interested in low
budget visual arts to start working on some "gritty fluff."
Most notably, a collection of short stories all pretty much
clashing together. But that's a far-from-now idea. The end result
usually always comes out as a creature of it's own, taking it's own
turns and personifications, establishing double-meanings often
accidentally, so I'll see where it's all headed when it gets there.
"Freelance your ass off!" Well, I am. It is so hard to try not to laugh
when pulled over by a bike cop, especially when you, as well, are
on a bicycle.


This interview is very hopeful and interesting for me personally.
Then again, if I could shove recommendations down people's throats all day, Days would turn into years with the articles, interviews and interpretations I am lured into.

Right now I am sitting down, listening over the "Soundtrack" themed album that I have on and off been slopping noises over noises and swaying one song into another. Sometimes I will listen to it and it will really draw me in. As compared to some of my other songs, that I will get sick of so easily and quickly, tossing them into that giant scrap bin. Music will change your mood, hell, it can change your day, and that is something that must be taken into high regards and consideration. As for any artist, or craftsmen, or anybody really.
There are so many tall steel stoplight poles. The steel poles all have fliers ripped down and bits and pieces of paper from art or upcoming shows that are seen like broken shards. The gucky tape aftermath. Or the billions of staples left from the outer skin of wood on the telephone poles. Cities armed with grey boxes against the walls. Think of the message of intent here. I won't even say it, but think of the message of intent and dehumanization that comes off whereas what the goal of "art" really is for those things that do not get torn down. All in all, I was going to compare that to the accepted status of adversive arts praised high and low, placed high and low, and the impact it has on courage, questionability and feeling.
Ramble,ramble,ramble, these words are best left for the notepages. Basically I am just exhaling between projects.
Here comes the sun, out the side of my window.
A couple of writings next time, and I will try and gather together some stale photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment