Wednesday, May 1, 2024

over the suvennah

 dear blog,
some survanner person or something.
Was all "ohhh you're words are so beautiful,
you are ze, how do ye say, you are ze so authentic.
Your words and presence are so real and so authentic I do say!"
I was like "thank you"
then askd'r out on a date.
Then she was like
"le oh my! Oh no!! you are so clingay to ze ask that!"
then I was like "well fook you. Don't lead me on, For I am not speaking to you
any more crazy girl."
because you're supposed to be one of those mindless modern cucks or something like that.
I've gotta be honest! I like poetry. and I'm le so authentic and ze beautiful as she said.
but I'm not doing that emotional game stuff like dry paste cardboard human people do.
That's downtrodden and pretty lame.
So anyway, dear! Take your devilled ham and go walk alone, and lift
stones alone because I have a spine and some self-respect.
But go find some illiterate cuck or something you
can go and pretend to be modern "gyspies" as ye do say.

Thus just a paid advertisement from the dontgiveafuck firesoul Lome (LTD.)
So good luck finding fun in someone else
also those that know me have got my back. I have a heart,
but I'm not an idiot or a simp. Gosh oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment