Wednesday, April 24, 2024

addendum

 Just started a war with God
because usually everything I bicker with
I end up getting along with at the end.
🦘
I'd like to re-emphasize the approach of layers used in this slogan, above, when my browser is not snootching up.
However, to be quick,
Within it is an epithet of faith, sarcasm, disdain and recollection of the coming togetherness of total union.
It connects to the famous quote regarding "If you see the Buddha in the middle of the road..."

at any rate, if you hire any other face to further emphasize this and rebrand this as marketing, I'm sure it could go a long way.
Being simultaneously the harbringer of the white male devil patriarchy and yet also a woodsland spirit of the cosmic trans community, it is no real bridge between freckles or easy task to be a statement maker of any community. and a fervent approach to fun and picking on one's own seriousness in many a cathedral of brain dogma does come easier when you are the public's resource of desire of generational fad.
I, however, still stick to the above statement.
The "initiation" process of shock,
later leads to understanding the coming to terms with a sort of union.

Also I just plain really do not care and that is a temporal beneficence of ultimate Zen as of late. It's fun and nature never broke my heart like humans or God has. And never required I become stronger or of a benchmark considerateness, either.
Now that's wild, weird stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment