Monday, August 7, 2023

Reckless Recluse

 Reckless Recluse full length finally re-released
(08/06/2023)

lotsa work managing all this stuff lemme keep my head on straight and a'right

Had to go through and re-cut a few things lyric-wise. Times change and had to parallel some ideal.

Sent music out to local music connections but man I'll be damned if this little picky town sure fucking doesn't hate me.
Just wanna do music and get my raw true out, ya know? 

If I had any supporters or whatever by this point I'd like some sharp to their neck with a twist.
Like, be a ghost/phantom committee.


Here's the cover redone. Had to change out past releases from Leemonster (that's still me!) to Lome just via artist name change.   So that means album artwork getting a slight change.

Dropped 3 songs,
to shorten and finesse the album 
(-"Our Place is Outta Here" (a lyric that doesnt connect any longer,)
-"Darlin' Ms. Invisible (hot n sweaty room mix)" (too self-aggrandizing lyric. Bad culprit of representation, no longer needed.)
-"Is this Wise?" (that song goes onto Boneclad Gizmos really, fitting its nature of delivery.
But it was, at the time, a preview into that project on that album.


Youtube says this is  up already (Reckless Recluse on Youtube

and Reckless Recluse on Spotify   is here

you can find it on Bandcamp here 

of course it has been and is still available in full length and previous release form for mp3 d/l on my main website   which while generous or "freevolutionary" was always a stupid idea as it amounted to no support ever, so where why I am doing any of this at all still is a question of immense wonder-to-belief.


track list for this re-release is now as:

1 · Through These Cellar Doors

2 · You Shake The Stars

3 · Train Ride II 

4 · Hit Or Miss  

5 · Rain Racks Song 

6 · Famous Dead Faces

7 · Grey Drift II

8 · Stick To Building Fires

9 · Flyin' Up 

10 · Mr. Invisible's Crush 

11 · My Psyche Had An Itch 

12 · Cardboard Town 

13 · Price Gun Homicide 

14 · Thought Cadaver Serenity

and this was released as an album in 09/2011. 

It will be up in wav format which means fuller and clearer and
more relative listen-ability, 
with the dates of each song actually recorded and probably written too,
up on the patreon website  which is all an extreme immense waste of my fucking time
putting up and archiving things which are not mentally addled songs about tits, ass,
materialism obsession and lower vibratory energy worship.
    

This will we transferred to other stream services too, in upcoming weeks.

2011, again, and since then like to think guitar playing specifically has improved.
Have not at all had too much time to really showcase that. But songs recorded
on-the-fly have some previews of that. 
Anyhow I was able to get in and like I already wrote, sort of rework a few things
lyric wise that I dont want to have around today.  With some other albums I am doing the
same and even dropping some songs entirely to sync up to that.

Then I can finally and finally put out some other material.
Like I wrote, too, I am reaching out a whole lot to local creative parties
but anything really feels like pay-to-play anymore, and also since I do my own thing in whatever way,
you know,  there's a certain "fitting" to what is accepted and what isn't. If you don't fit to the "fitting,"
you have to wind up like as where I am, wondering why the fuck you keep pressing on  with certain climates or atmospheres of things.
I dont ever want to adapt to the trend mindsets. Especially to the new age hokey dokey or the political message type of soulless splat.

Obviously I am entirely cheerful at this moment.

I'll be working on Top Pop Classics of the Astral Realm next, scrapping a few songs from that. And Shadow Swoon (2CD)  
which are extremely basic song formations but I stand behind em true in true.


No comments:

Post a Comment