Sunday, June 18, 2023

flier thing upcoming show lome marsupial intergalactic marketing

 music stuff 22nd or possibly chewing celery very loudly  

HEY
I brushed my teeth now I am drinking deep tea, and tea stains things including teeth.
It's midnight and I'm very well awake.

Have been making my very own bridge plat for the underside of a guitar
but apparently need to find brass rather than steel,
 and do a comparison in listening. 

So yes going to play a lil music thursday. Didnt realize it was that close.
I need a manager i'm all over the freaking place.  Maybe  I don't think about stuff anymore and just do it, do things.  

Have to say that toothpaste taste mixes really well with this hot drink anyhow.

Yes, yes. The antisocial phantom will go and start playing shows. Sure, ok.
Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment