Friday, March 11, 2022

 having my father's girlfriend be very cruel, trying to be nothing but peaceful to her but is withholding the ashes and urns from me and his family out of state.
I purchased and delivered the urns to the funeral home.
I had them split into smaller urns and one for her. 
She  took them and is acting nasty and outlandish.
A whole saga to likely re-write and tell later on, but I never knew people could be cruel as such.
Told me I have no life, and is withholding his ashes and urns from his own family.
If she loved him like she claims then she would not be mad and make targets out of everybody possible who my father knew.
Well I live a heck of a life any how. Presently dealing with her sending things to my house hold, also, to 'tease me' about not getting the urns  shipped out.

Such ideas that cruelness and nastiness may exist is a deep study of human character. Empathy cannot be painted on.
I had my highs and lows with my father and both lived trepidations of survival and experience.
It is very dishonorable however to try and emotionally torture his family.

I'd never, also, had to file a restraining order in my life but it looks this may be a new go of that experience.
This person who is being so mean and cruel, physically assaulting people my father had worked with, I suppose in my life I really live the unbelievable when it comes to challenge and trepidation. Much of it I don't even retell any more and just live through it,
having like 8 intense things concurrently keeping me busy in life.  

We offered peace, and tried to understand. But sometimes evil itself paints itself as goodness.
"Figure out the cats," too, she said. Emotionally unravelling a manipulative twisting to cause as much pain to people who are trying to heal themselves.

So many accounts from others unto who she's honed in on and attacked as well.  And I wonder, dad, did you have to live with this too. I don't know. I didn't do a damn thing to this person and the idea of getting anything legal involved, you know, cease harassment, and you know, get the urns back to the funeral home so the family can have a service, to go somewhere meaningful and scatter the ashes.

It's all pretty screwed up. I want some breath and recover and some peace. It was enough all before this. It was enough before I was to know he passed away, like-- life itself, was hounded and full of thing after thing.
Then the process of him passing away, and now, still havent unto that, this person trying to fuck with people's heads. To pull others into a dark dwelling.
Well I hope this person considers the heart, and finds a lighter place. And stops trying to deepen into traumatic leverage and hurt those already hurt. It is a weak and mean and unheard of thing to do. So go within and take the anger and the pain and do not put it onto those severely already going through it.
Be productive and look to building, not constantly tearing down, or throwing salt, or bringing suffering to those trying to just fairly live a life itself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment