Saturday, July 10, 2021

7.9.2021

 









7.9.21
Young Fox running around, Playing night chase.
Eating this and that in the forest slants.
Shot several flash shots off then realized those captures went when ',' didn't have the card in.
Came to grab it (the card) and the fox still wanted to dance around and all that.
It adrifted from it's pack and is night solo roaming.
I could go out again and it'd get real close to lead me to someplace.
But it's migraine night - have to see,see,see.
,',',
The endtest of humanity is a  good time to see a foxyoung.
Is it, Is it not, Is it, Is it not; It's the end of Limbo.

The Night is gentle and tropical, all the ground is slick, night in gussets but perspiration.
Snails, Slugs, whatever they are, are coated in bunches across the everything.
Gypsy Moth season creates airwaves of them.

_If this is all the perceiver's dream there are wrenches in the spokes to exile.
I go to type up the old phrase "Now look what you've gone and make me do!" or is it "Now look what you've made me gone and do!" and I get some Taylor Swift video, and I was thinking Abbot and Costello, Or was it Lewis and... no, there was some other duo. Vaudeville.

I don't know what taylor swift is made out of but a modern vapid in a bathtub bathing in diamonds turns me off so quick.
So I hired a fox to rip her away and return into the pocket of Real Highway Cool.
...Lewis and...no, no... Hardy and.... Laurel Hardy...
Ahah! It was "Laurel and Hardy"

"Laurel and Hardy were a comedy duo act during the early Classical Hollywood era of American cinema, consisting of Englishman Stan Laurel and American Oliver Hardy. From the late 1920s to the mid-1940s, they were internationally famous for their slapstick comedy, with Laurel playing the clumsy, childlike friend to Hardy's pompous bully."
But I still need to come to the answer if it belched that phrase. Well I'm sure the answer is along somewhere blowing some wind or somethinglike.

_ The idea was,  oh, civilization end! For what possession of mankind, that rejection of silver starlight, where might a turn of a century say "Retract!" In the cut flesh of jewel-bathers, with answers moved through night fox, mischievous, mink-sized, dancing while surviving.
"If any of you cry at my funeral, I'll never speak to you again" Stan Laurel


No comments:

Post a Comment