Monday, March 12, 2012

Rosie The Mountain Dweller






The first time I called cats, I got some goose.
"My, that is one strange looking cat.. You, with your long feathered neck and quackus quacker, that beak you beckon..."
A goose with a wounded foot.
It came to me and my yellow folded paper in hand and stood closely.
We had a dine of stillness near where the shores were the entirety where the pond once stood.
Old baseballs and clams in the muddiness. Stones to throw at tree stumps.



The second time I called cat I got Rosie.
Well, I actually hadn't called for her, she mostly came upon her own accord, as most cats do.
I blinked and there was a cat.
"My, you're one funny looking goose, with your cat-like tail and velvet-ears."
We had a dine of stillness atop the heights, where you could look just over the ridge and feel like a bird.
A feline with soaring wings: That, I'd like to see.


Rosie, The Queen of the mountain top.
Eyes of Mercury
The loving ball of fuzz
For she who forever was!







 
Fixated, to look a stranger in the eye.
Look a stranger in the eye.
Look a stranger in the eye.
Look a stranger in the eye.
Look a stranger in the eye.

Worlds happen, they just do.
Beyond word or writing.


Nobody's Crying Those Regretting-Things



Shape chooses you

Workingworkingworking,finishingfinishingfinishing. 28 hour work days. Look back and have all but regrets! Every aspect of ability poured into creating an experience, where death becomes parallel to acceptance within knowing the life culminated was one of no chance held back and every moment: everything surely enjoyed!
To create something, using those moments and perceptions to record that experience. 
Rise, awareness of ability!
All efforts go noticed. Usurpers disintegrate. Abundance, Abundance.(suppression, oppression, shoo.. shoo!)
Every grain gone into, this.
A cartoon of calamity and an initiation of sounds, ghetto technology, makeshift approach. Organic shifts of mindsets, lessons learned along the way.
FUN is a good reason to breathe. Completion is a great calling to leave,
the repetition.

No comments:

Post a Comment