Saturday, July 10, 2010

Image before words-Worlds Leader In Hosting


I'm guilty of stringing miles of words together out of a belief system that is often like brick against brick toone with a material mentality. Often many wordings of satire, seriousness and far too 'off' views are trashed away because somehow this [and the separate] 'blog' does not yet feel like such a place to express such detailed and ongoing words. Images, to me, are my way of explaining things. They always come before words, in my view, and it is the responder that is there to grasp any metaphors or takeover meaning.
Often you can feel as a medium through words and image... Later on, realizing things you may not have noticed meant... or interpretation that take on a life of their own. This could go deep into topics of manifestation,connection or psyche-intent but I'd be guilty of furthering never-ending ramblings once again, So I will leave focus on this image from the city, last year in 2009. I think it really explains a lot in a sarcastic but concrete way with the mixture of nation, symbology and advertising.
You can go here and click the image to open up full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment